36-in. Modular 3000 Series Double Door Beverage Center with Stainless Frame and Lock
- Sale Price : $4,729.00
U-Line's 36-in. modular 3000 series double door beverage center with stainless frame and lock features 7.0 cu. ft. of overall capacity and holds up to 79 bottles (12 oz) or 123 cans (12 oz) and 31 wine bottles (750 ml). The U-Select Control with digital O
Depth:23.440 ... see more
- 36-in. modular 3000 series double door beverage center with stainless frame and lock
- 7.0 cu. ft. of overall capacity
- Holds up to 79 bottles (12 oz) or 123 cans (12 oz) and 31 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- U-Select Control with digital OLED display
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or it can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
- Robust full-extension, black vinyl-coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the fourth and sixth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- The right compartment offers 3 adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 height positions
RETURN/EXCHANGE AFTER DELIVERY
Merchandise presented for return/exchange must be in or accompanied by complete original packing and enclosures. Return/exchange will be refused on merchandise that, in our judgment, is not in new condition. In the event, that an appliance does not fit or the Buyer decides to exchange the appliance for any reason, the Buyer is responsible for the additional delivery charge and a restocking charge. Special order merchandise is non-returnable or exchangeable.
In the event of a return/exchange of merchandise, there will be a restocking charge of 20% of the invoice which shall be paid prior to the return/exchange.
Refunds, when approved, will be made by company check, cash refund, credit card credit or store credit.
All merchandise purchased from Johnson’s Electric receives a full manufacturer’s warranty. Johnson’s Electric makes no express or implied warranty as to the merchantability or fitness for a purpose for any merchandise sold. In the event the merchandise malfunctions, the Buyer is directed to call the manufacturer as required by the warranty. Johnson’s Electric shall not be responsible to make service calls and/ or repairs. If the merchandise can be repaired by the manufacturer, the Buyer is required to take the necessary steps to have the manufacturer repair the merchandise. If the manufacturer deems the merchandise must be replaced, the manufacturer will notify Johnson’s Electric to make the arrangements for the replacement.
It is clearly understood between the parties, Johnson’s Electric and the Buyer, that title to the said merchandise has not, nor will pass to the Buyer until payment has been received by Johnson's Electric.
It is the Buyer’s responsibility to prepare and secure the property from possible damage that may result from the installation of an appliance, including but not limited to, moving furniture, covering carpets, covering hardwood floors, removing any obstacles, covering stairs, etc. prior to Seller’s arrival.
SHIPPING COSTS AND TIMING
Shipping costs for all Internet sales will be $20.00 per delivery.
Shipping timing will be based on product availability and a agreed time between Johnson’s Appliance and the Customer.