24-In. Modular 3000 Series Stainless Solid Refrigerator Drawers
- Sale Price : $4,329.00
U-Line's 24-In. Modular 3000 Series Stainless Solid Refrigerator Drawers feature a capacity of 4.5 cu. ft. and holds up to 90 bottles (12 oz.) or 142 cans (12 oz.). The U-Select Control with digital OLED display easily adjusts temperatures ranging from 34
Depth:23.440 ... see more
- 24-In. Modular 3000 Series Stainless Solid Refrigerator Drawers
- 4.5 cu. ft. of overall capacity
- Holds up to 90 bottles (12 oz.) or 142 cans (12 oz.)
- U-Select Control with digital OLED display
- Temperatures range from 34-70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Beverage at 34-65 degrees Fahrenheit, Deli at 34-40 degrees Fahrenheit, Market at 34-40 degrees Fahrenheit, Pantry at 34-70 degrees Fahrenheit, Root Cellar at 45-55 degrees Fahrenheit
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes refrigerated items to the set temperature
- Maintains the temperature to within 1 degree Fahrenheit of the set point to maximize preservation
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting
- Two full-extension soft-close drawers
RETURN/EXCHANGE AFTER DELIVERY
Merchandise presented for return/exchange must be in or accompanied by complete original packing and enclosures. Return/exchange will be refused on merchandise that, in our judgment, is not in new condition. In the event, that an appliance does not fit or the Buyer decides to exchange the appliance for any reason, the Buyer is responsible for the additional delivery charge and a restocking charge. Special order merchandise is non-returnable or exchangeable.
In the event of a return/exchange of merchandise, there will be a restocking charge of 20% of the invoice which shall be paid prior to the return/exchange.
Refunds, when approved, will be made by company check, cash refund, credit card credit or store credit.
All merchandise purchased from Johnson’s Electric receives a full manufacturer’s warranty. Johnson’s Electric makes no express or implied warranty as to the merchantability or fitness for a purpose for any merchandise sold. In the event the merchandise malfunctions, the Buyer is directed to call the manufacturer as required by the warranty. Johnson’s Electric shall not be responsible to make service calls and/ or repairs. If the merchandise can be repaired by the manufacturer, the Buyer is required to take the necessary steps to have the manufacturer repair the merchandise. If the manufacturer deems the merchandise must be replaced, the manufacturer will notify Johnson’s Electric to make the arrangements for the replacement.
It is clearly understood between the parties, Johnson’s Electric and the Buyer, that title to the said merchandise has not, nor will pass to the Buyer until payment has been received by Johnson's Electric.
It is the Buyer’s responsibility to prepare and secure the property from possible damage that may result from the installation of an appliance, including but not limited to, moving furniture, covering carpets, covering hardwood floors, removing any obstacles, covering stairs, etc. prior to Seller’s arrival.
SHIPPING COSTS AND TIMING
Shipping costs for all Internet sales will be $20.00 per delivery.
Shipping timing will be based on product availability and a agreed time between Johnson’s Appliance and the Customer.