30" Electric Range
30" Electric Range
- Everyday Price:$1,349.00
- Sale Price:$799.00
- Total Savings:$550.00
- Color:Black Stainless Steel
The Frigidaire Gallery 30" Electric Range offers True convection allowing for faster, more even multi-rack baking. Preheat your oven in just a few minutes with Quick Preheat. Depending on your cooking needs, convenient 3-in-1 element expands from 6" for small pots to 9" and 12" for larger cookware with the SpaceWise® Triple Expandable Element.Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
Number of Ovens:One
Type of Burners:Smooth Glass ... see more
- Practical has never looked so stylish with Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless Steel, a beautiful new finish with an easy-to-clean fingerprint resistant surface.
- A third heating element and single convection fan circulate hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Depending on your cooking needs, this convenient 3-in-1 element expands from 6" for small pots to 9" and 12" for larger cookware.
- Get meals on the table faster with Quick Boil 3,000W element.
- A 20-minute light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3 and 4-hour cycles.
- The Effortless™ Temperature Probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached. The oven then holds the desired temperature of the meat by switching to a keep warm function for better cooking results.
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking - our ovens automatically adjust standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results.
- Keep food warm on the cooktop until everything — and everyone — is ready.
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm in the oven until everything — and everyone — is ready.
|Number of Ovens||One|
|Type of Burners||Smooth Glass|
|Type Of Cleaning||Self Clean|
|Oven 1 Capacity||5.7|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Default||Black Stainless Steel|
|Keypad Entry Time & Temp||Yes|
|STEAM CLEAN||STEAM CLEAN|
|Timer Shut-off||6 hours|
|Center Rear||100 Watts (Keep Warm)|
|Cooking Surface||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Surface Type||smooth surface|
|Element On Indicator Light||1 Clear|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||1 Clear|
|Knob Type||Weight Cast|
|Left Front||6/9" - 1400/3000 Watts|
|Left Rear||6" - 1200 Watts|
|Right Front||6/9/12" - 1200/2000/3000 Watts|
|Right Rear||6" - 1200 Watts|
|Knob Color||Black Stainless Steel|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||40A|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Control Panel Finish||Black Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Finish||Black Porcelain|
|Door Finish||Black Stainless Steel|
|Drawer Finish||Black Stainless Steel|
|Drawer Handle||Black Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Black Stainless Steel|
|Handle Color||Black Stainless Steel|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||4 Adjustable|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Product Weight (lbs)||185|
|PROP 65 Label||No|
|Baking System||Even Baking Technology|
|Broil System||Variable (400°F to 550°F)|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Interior Lighting||1 Incandescent|
|Oven 1 Convection System||350 Watt True Convection|
|Oven 1 Interior Color||Slate Blue|
|Oven 1 Interior Depth||19-1/2"|
|Oven 1 Interior Height||21"|
|Oven 1 Interior Width||24-3/8"|
|Oven 1 Rack Configuration||2 Heavy Duty Handle + 1 Offset|
|Oven 1 Rack Positions||7 positions|
|Oven 1 Type||Main|
|Oven 1 Window||Glass Picture|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
RETURN/EXCHANGE AFTER DELIVERY
Merchandise presented for return/exchange must be in or accompanied by complete original packing and enclosures. Return/exchange will be refused on merchandise that, in our judgment, is not in new condition. In the event, that an appliance does not fit or the Buyer decides to exchange the appliance for any reason, the Buyer is responsible for the additional delivery charge and a restocking charge. Special order merchandise is non-returnable or exchangeable.
In the event of a return/exchange of merchandise, there will be a restocking charge of 20% of the invoice which shall be paid prior to the return/exchange.
Refunds, when approved, will be made by company check, cash refund, credit card credit or store credit.
All merchandise purchased from Johnson’s Electric receives a full manufacturer’s warranty. Johnson’s Electric makes no express or implied warranty as to the merchantability or fitness for a purpose for any merchandise sold. In the event the merchandise malfunctions, the Buyer is directed to call the manufacturer as required by the warranty. Johnson’s Electric shall not be responsible to make service calls and/ or repairs. If the merchandise can be repaired by the manufacturer, the Buyer is required to take the necessary steps to have the manufacturer repair the merchandise. If the manufacturer deems the merchandise must be replaced, the manufacturer will notify Johnson’s Electric to make the arrangements for the replacement.
It is clearly understood between the parties, Johnson’s Electric and the Buyer, that title to the said merchandise has not, nor will pass to the Buyer until payment has been received by Johnson's Electric.
It is the Buyer’s responsibility to prepare and secure the property from possible damage that may result from the installation of an appliance, including but not limited to, moving furniture, covering carpets, covering hardwood floors, removing any obstacles, covering stairs, etc. prior to Seller’s arrival.
SHIPPING COSTS AND TIMING
Shipping costs for all Internet sales will be $20.00 per delivery.
Shipping timing will be based on product availability and a agreed time between Johnson’s Appliance and the Customer.